Every child has the right to a life of health, confidence, and opportunity. Corporations from every industry are helping us create a new generation of smiles.
Partnering With Smile Train
In just 23 years, Smile Train India has transformed the way clefts are treated in India and made care accessible to communities across the country. This would not have been possible without our corporate partners.
Corporate partnerships are essential to helping Smile Train India’s work supporting 40,000+ cleft surgeries every year.
Let's Change the World One Smile at a Time
Smile Train India’s legacy as a trusted corporate social responsibility (CSR) implementation partner spans over two decades of successful programs.
We work with 150+ partner treatment hospitals across 30 states and union territories. Since 2000, Smile Train has supported more than 700,000 cleft surgeries in India. Our outreach program partners penetrate remote, interior parts of the country to spread awareness and reach patients.
We provide regular reporting suited to your needs, with in-built mechanisms to facilitate audits by your CSR team. Registered as a not-for-profit company, we are audited externally annually, ensuring transparency and upholding the highest standards. We comply with every regulatory requirement of the Government of India.
Your support will help instantly transform the lives of children with clefts and provide long-term change that keeps on giving back to the community.
As a partner, you’ll receive regular communications throughout the year with programmatic updates, organizational achievements, and stories from the field. We work collaboratively with our partners to structure and grow the partnership, investing shared resources in supporting our partnership goals.
You're in Good Company
Our partners are creating smiles around the world.
Thinking of Partnering?
Your partnership will support:
- Life-transforming cleft surgery.
- Essential non-surgical care such as nutrition, speech therapy, orthodontics, and dental care.
- Capacity-building trainings for cleft medical professionals.
- Medical safety equipment and mobile nutrition vans.
We also offer cause-related marketing, event sponsorship, and employee giving, and these are just a few of the ways we can collaborate to increase social impact and grow engagement with your brand.
- Not-for-profit company registered under Section 8 of the Indian Companies Act 1956.
- Registered entity for undertaking CSR activities under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- Registered with the Ministry of Home Affairs under the Foreign Contributions (Regulation) Act 2010 (FCRA).
- Donations to Smile Train India exempt under Sec 80G of the Income Tax Act.
- Registered as a NGO with Niti Ayog and Darpan.
- Treatment of clefts comes under ‘Tertiary Medical Prevention’ as defined by the World Health Organization, and thus falls within the guidelines laid down by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs for activities permitted under Section 135 of Indian Companies Act, 2013.
If you share our vision for a future where every child with a cleft has the opportunity to achieve a brighter tomorrow,